Monday, April 3, 2023

Moving Step 1: Close PO Box

Last Night
Me: I would like to cancel my PO box
Website: If you want your key deposit back you have to turn in the keys at the post office you got them from

Today
Me: I would like to cancel my PO box
Them: Hmm, well you get a refund of $45, but that requires a money order and we don't have any money orders
<while on phone to supervisors> we may have to send you to the downtown location.
Me: website said I had to return the keys here.
Them: ok, we're going to take down your info and someone is going to call you with something at some point.
Me: sigh


Granted, this is not the post lady's fault. But why is nothing ever easy?
also: I don't actually know exactly what a money order is. I assume it's like a check.

No comments:

Post a Comment